Hello Dears :)
How have you been enjoying this beautuful weather we've been having ? Been on any adventures? I've been really ill since Friday so I've been stuck inside, admiring the sunshine from afar (break out the violin), have had to miss uni this week which sucked because I have so much to do in the workshop for my CP2 module. Why does illness strike at the most inconveniant times?
Anyway moving swiftly on...
I dont know about you but Í find the transition from winter wardrobe to spring wardrobe really difficult especially this year. My winter wardrobe has consisted of black, black & more black with a touch of red, royal blue & dark purple so weaning myself from the comfort of that is going to be a steady process (especially with British weather being so bi-polar). So I've been thinking of ways to inject more colour back into my life & I thought what better way than to dye my hair...PINK!
(Directions: Carnation Pink.... Bought the dye over a year ago)
(Love the faded pink look)
I've been thinking for about a year about dying my hair pink again but when I eventually got it to platinum blonde I felt it really suited me. I've had to have about three to four inches cut off altogether because of damage & dont really want to have short pink hair again. I have decided to grow my hair long again (treating it often) & then dye it pink. Another reason I've decided to wait is that the pastel colour/ faded hair look is very popular at the moment & to be honest I dont really like following trends (excluding the two aztec dresses I own). I dont want to look like everyone else & by the time my hair grows long enough it probably wont be popular anymore (like when EVERYONE had red hair because Rhianna did).
Me in 2009 (the time stamp is very wrong) , My 18th, slimmer size 14 self
I feel I need better incentive than to just grow my hair because that will get really old quite fast, so next tuesday (was supposed to start yesterday but I'm still home ill) I'm going to start Slimmingworld in Hereford &I'm aim to lose three stone by August/September. I know its wishful thinking but its a goal & if my hair has grown enough by then I'll dye it, I'm just ready for some positive change for once. I've been very much caught up in my emotions & feelings lately & feel the healthy option is to aim for something that is going to have a positive impact on my appearance & boost my self confidence (which is getting increasingly lower).
Some weight loss inspirations courtesy of @discoverelle & @cardiganjezebel on Instagram !
I can't wait til I'm back in Hereford, back to my routine, back to my amazing church & surrounded by awesome friends.
Lots of Love
Pixiee
xXx



No comments:
Post a Comment