Monday, 12 August 2013

Long Time No See !



Hello Dears !!!

Very sorry that I have neglected my blog for 4 months (please, please forgive me I beg you!!!!!). I haven't really got a brilliant excuse except that I've been busy with uni work to end my second year (more on that later), travelling back & forth to Hereford, working at Youth Week & Summershine, volunteering at Craft In The Bay, making future plans & Man-trouble (story of my life) but there is a big positive that happened a month ago.....

I GOT HAIR EXTENTIONS XD
 
As you know from my last post that I have been thinking about different things to do to my hair, mainly to help it grow. I have recently acquired Pinterest so I have been scouring the pins looking for hair styles & colours that took my fancy narrowing it down to Pink (light & fuchsia), Chocolate Brown, Deep Auburn, Brown & Blonde or just stay Blonde & give up on trying to grow it until a very good friend of mine (who just so happens to be a Hairdresser & ex-hairdressing tutor) told me about how lovely his sister's weave looked when she had it. So after speaking to her & acquiring all the information & booked in to have my weave. It took 2 hours for her to put them in & there was very little discomfort (some people claim its really painful). Because the hair extensions don't come as light as my hair I had to purple rinse it immediately (walked through Cardiff with my hair in a ponytail so no one could see the difference).

There were only a few problems that I came across in the first week; 1. I could no longer backcomb my roots (except the top of my head where the extensions stopped), 2. The extensions are very heavy when wet & in the first week it was very painful to wash my hair because the plaits (which the extensions are sewn to) were really tight but they have loosened up over time.


(After being left plaited overnight)


I feel so much girlier now with long hair & can do so much more with it (with the help of Saint Pinterest), they have completely changed the way I look, how my outfits look on me & how I feel in certain clothes.


(Taken at 3am, just love the straw hat & oversized tee combo, so couldn't wear this if my hair was short)
 
 I would highly recommend a weave to anyone, cost me £154 which is a little bit steep but you pay for the quality of the hair & they last up to 3 months :)

How have you guys been ? Enjoying your summer ? Been on any adventures lately ? Until next time lovelies :)

Lots Of Love
 
Pixiee
 
xXx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment