Hello Dears :)
Sorry its been so long since my last post but there has been a lot of change in my life the last few months which has taken a lot of time, preparation & money to sort it all out.
After my last post I decide that it would be best for me not to go back to uni because I'm not passionate about art or craft enough to continue plus I was going to be resitting my 2nd year & thought it would be a waste of time considering there's no job guaranteed at the end of it. I've been thinking about my future a lot, about what I want, where I want to be & what I will be doing. I was thinking that if I was going to leave university then I couldn't just leave to nothing so I decided I needed to find out what I am passionate about & what career path I actually want to pursue long term.
So I applied for the NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy course at Herefordshire College of Technology (which is next door to my old uni). I had my interview very late, so late that my enrolment was the next day ! I hadn't even told my dad or grandparents I was leaving uni ! I'm now in my 5th week of college & I can safely say I LOVE IT!!!! We have started off with facials, eyelash tinting & eyebrow tinting with tidy which I'm enjoying so much especially the facials & not just because every Monday I get a free facial so my skin is looking & feeling amazing but I am really enjoying learning about how beneficial certain movements & massages are for the skin. I also didn't realise how much physiology & anatomy we have to learn!!!
But on a different note I FINALLY dyed my hair pink ! My weave is coming out on Thursday so I decided what better time to dye my hair :) I was just going to have it for a few weeks then dye my hair auburn before my birthday but I'm thinking about sticking it out until the new year (we'll see how long that lasts).
(Café Team: Freedom Church )
Another thing going amazingly well is church. I'm so blessed to have so many amazing people around me full of support, love & wisdom. I have made some really amazing friends since I started going in November & they have proved themselves true so many times. Its great to be surrounded by people who are so genuine in everything they say & do !
Well sorry I haven't got anything more exciting to say but college is going amazing, my family is doing really well & church is fantastic the only problem is that I'm still single but we cant have it all right ?
Until next time friends (which will be soon I promise)
Lots of Love
Pixiee
xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment