(Aqua by Geisha Wigs )
Hello Dears,
I cant believe I haven't blogged for 10 months (my apologies). I've had a lot going on in my life (good and bad) & to be honest the last thing I wanted to do was write about some of it.
I feel its the right time for me to come back to blogging, I am so much more positive & feel I can give more than I could before. Not saying that my posts will be AMAZING but just that little more honest.
This post is mainly a summary of what's gone on the last few months, a mixture of good & bad, to kinda show where my head as been. Please don't think I am justifying my absence (lets face it I don't need to) I just want to start a fresh clean slate & show you what has changed me.
- Finally dyed my hair pink (magenta & carnation pink) & hated it!
- Then had to cut my hair short as it had started to snap into a mullet due to dying my hair 5 times in 6 weeks (pink to blonde & back). Safe to say this has devastated me & my self-esteem & self-confidence are at an all time low. Plus I look like the 5th Beatle :(
- My mum decided to divorce my step-dad (will be finalised next week).
- Had a few one night stands & a failed "relationship" (so not in my character, first for everything right?).
- I got diagnosed with Depression, started & finished counselling, am now learning to live with it & control it.
- I have bought 14 wigs in less than 5 months.
- I got into debt & come out of it (very thankful to my father for that).
- I have realised how important my church family really is & very thankful for their love & support.
- Still TOTALLY in love with Hereford after living here for 3 years & can't imagine being anywhere else.
- I have a boyfriend! His name is Paul, he is a blacksmith, is a huge pain in my ass (in the best possible way) & makes me happy.
- I am now a NVQ Level 2 qualified Beauty Therapist, able to do: Professional Make-Up, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Eye Treatments (tinting & shaping) & Waxing (eyebrows, lip/chin, underarms, forearms, bikini & half/full leg) & start NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy on 1st September (very excited for this!).
I think that's about it :S Will add more if they come to me. I want to know more about what's going on with you, please let me know if there's anything you want to talk to me about or even for me to pray for. Feels good being back ! More in-depth posts to follow I promise.
Lots of Love
iPixiee
xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment