Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Enrolment Day For My Second Year At HCA

 
 
Hello Dears :)
Only a short post as I am extremely tired. Today I started the first day of my second year at Hereford College Of Art ! I was extremely happy to see everyone after a very long summer & cant wait to get down to some hard work. I wasnt on the best form today though as I only managed to sleep for an hour & a half ! You know when you get those nights where everything that has been going on in your head for the past three months or so comes to your mind as soon as you close your eyes stopping you resting ? Yeah that happened! So I slept from 7am to 8:30am, got showered (I wet my hair because I was too tired to wash it) , make-up done & dressed in a zombie like state with time to catch up with the goings on of the world. My friend Amy picked me up to take me to HE (thankfully I looked half decent) to have a meeting with all the tutors to explain whats happening when we fully start on Monday (yes we get another two days off).
 
After a lovely lunch in KFC with Amy we headed up to the Folly Lane campus to enrol but we were a bit early so we got to hang out with Dan (one of the second year Artist Blacksmiths) before waiting in line for  our tutor Kate to sign off our paperwork so we can get our loans in 3 days time!
 
Was really nice to have a quick chat with Kate actually seeing it was kinda her fault I started a blog, she is an avid blogger & every time shes given a talk she kept mentioning how amazing blogging is so when I finally decided to start a blog she was the person I went to for advice, she told me what blogs to read & what books to get to help me start so I hope I've taken her advice & used it well.
 
Looking forward to a busy few weeks , getting back into uni life, Ann Summers Party, my 21st, Mum & Dad's birthdays, my friend's daughter's 1st, teeth whitening, Halloween Tattoo Bash & Halloween all coming up! Have you got any plans for Halloween ? What are you going to dress up as?
 
 
Lots Of Love
 
Pixiee
 
xXx



4 comments:

  1. I completely empathise with not being able to sleep when things are on your mind. It's always before an important day, too.

    Good luck with your 2nd year!

    Also, hope you don't mind me asking, but how are you whitening your teeth? I was thinking about trying strips but don't know if they're a con or not!

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya ! it ALWAYS happens when you really need a good night sleep ready for a big day !

    Thank you :)

    I'm getting mine laser whitened by Destination Skin, my cousin works for them & got me a £50 voucher. Most of the treatments were a bit too extreme & unneccessary but teeth whitening seemed the best/only option so thats kind of my birthday present. If I didnt have the voucher I'd probably just use the Pearl Drops range to whiten my teeth :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had the balls to have my nose pierce, that ring so suits you. Must be cool to have a fellow blogging friend to, my sister blogs and she got me into it! Outside people don't always understand blogging! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the 2nd time I've had my nose pierced, 1st time I was in school, they had a "No Visible Piercing Policy" so my nose closed up & I had it repierced this year (6 years later). Thank you, had a ring put in for a change & really like how it looks :)

      It is & she's a really enthusiastic blogger, she has her own blog & manages the "crafts cluster" blog for my course so she was the perfect person to turn to.

      Its usually like that isnt it ? someone else getting you into it :) Haha No they dont, I know a few people who just dont get it :)

      xXx

      Delete