Monday, 29 October 2012

21 On The 21st : Gotta Be Lucky Right?

 
 
Hello Dears !!!
Hope you are ok , what have you been up to ? Sorry it's been some time since my last post (18 days to be exact) but its been an extremely busy time ! I'll probably be doing a few posts to catch up with whats been going on because SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much has happened.

(My Party Outfit)
 

 

(Me, Mum & My Cousin)
 
 
Anyways, for my 21st I decided I really wanted a party but was torn between a Disney theme or a Masquerade Ball. The only reason I decided to go for a Masquerade Party is because I couldnt guarantee I'd be the only Minnie Mouse if it was a Disney party (hahaha).
 


(My Cake)


(The Room Decorated By Mum, Mel & Gary)

(LadyRock & Me)

(Yep, Its Red Velvet Cake)

I havent got many pictures purely because I didnt take any & am waiting to get a load off friends on facebook so this is just a taster ! Was a little bit gutted that out of the 222 people I invited only 60 managed to turn up (had texts & facebook messages off people on the day saying they couldnt make it) but to me the most important people were there :)

Short & sweet, only because its very late & to be honest because of all thats been going on lately I really havent been inspired to blog :/ May do a post on my CAA blog tomorrow seeing I seem to be actually inspired to do work lately & have some solid ideas for my current module !

Anyways more about whats been going on a bit later , my bed is calling me :)


Lots of Love

Pixiee

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment