Saturday, 2 June 2012

Sewing, Heartbreak & Tattoos

I decided today that i should really get up early & get cracking with the rest of my Uni project (will do a post on it once its complete, deadline: Wednesday). I successfully put off my alarm 5 times but was still up for 10am (not as early as I had hoped) & commenced stitching the word "Freak" I started yesterday but took a lot longer than expected due to helping my girl through her really unexpected break-up, got todays two pages finished earlier than expected though (happy bunny).


(Pic From Last Year: Me & My Best Friend, Sarah)


My best friend & Strawberry (our nickname for each other), Sarah, told me today her boyfriend of 11 months broke up with her yesterday :/ She rang me & was breaking her heart telling me how out of the blue it had been & with no explanation , shes devistated! She told me how she hasnt eaten, slept or stopped crying since :/ It breaks my heart to know shes in so much pain & I cant be there to give her a cwtch (welsh word for cuddle, but its better than a cuddle) because I'm in Hereford & shes 66 miles away in our home town of Beddau (welsh for "graves" ;s) :/ After a phone conversation of well over an hour & countless texts she seems a bit better, not completely healed, but better than she had been this morning. We eventually went from talk of heartache to planning our next tattoos (She loves them just as much as I do & plans on getting just as many XD). So far she has; musical notes on her wrist with an "S", a lil cute skull girl on the left side of her chest, The Little Mermaid & Eric on her right thigh & a gypsy head with "Strawberry Fields On A Blanket Of Roses" in a banner on the back of her neck. Shes now planning a half sleeve consisting of a zombie pin up girl scene & a tea cup on the back of her wrist (if that makes sense) which I cant wait to see !

(Me & Sarah Over Time, How Cute Are We! LOL)


 We have been friends all our lives (Her mum was my childminder when my mum went back to work after having me & then she got pregnant with sarah). She is definitely what I consider a true friend to be because no matter what I know she'll be there for me & vice verser (Sorry i'm sounding really gushy). We do have times where we dont speak for a while & other times when we see each other everyday , thats how we are :) Love her to bits !

I'd like to think we aren't the only ones with this kind of true friendship but enough about me & Sarah for now, Do you have a relationship like this with a close friend or even a few friends? Do you believe in true friendship? What do you think it entails? (Sorry for bombarding you with questions, want to see your perspecive)

Sorry for the not very interesting post, hopefully it gets better :)

Love

Pixiee

xXx

2 comments:

  1. what lovely photos :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are so pretty(: Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete