I suppose it would be polite to introduce myself :)
(Sorry about the quality of the picture, crappy lighting)
Here, I am Pixiee , I'm from a small village in South Wales although I'm living & studying in Hereford, currently coming to the end of my first year of a BA(Hons) Contemporary Applied Arts degree. Since completing my National Diploma in Art & Design I have found a passion in Arts & Crafts, I really love anything handcrafted, raw & unique. I also like fashion, am very much addicted to buying clothes (a habit I need to stop if I want to save for more tattoos) but decided on a different career path as the industry can be a bit "dog eat dog" & instead chose to become a part of the crafts community. I absolutely LOVE shopping! I have a massive passion for tattooing & the history of women & tattoos although not skilled enough in drawing to learn to tattoo, will stick to sewing & others tattooing me I think :)
This is my first ever blog so please bare with me as I'm very new to this. Why I want to start a blog ; its something I've kinda stumbled upon, I feel a blog could be a good place to express my opinions, a place for me to share my thoughts & stories, to document my ideas & art work & perhaps just share my daily life (as boring as it may be), I love to write.
Will go into more detail in my next post (looming deadlines for my latest module hang over my head)
More Soon :)
Pixiee
xXx

you're really cute:) happy blogging )))
ReplyDelete