Sunday, 10 March 2013

The Little Black Dress

(Dress: Jennifer Lilly )


Hello Dears :)
I decided to do a short post on an item I think every woman has or strives to have ; The Little Black Dress.
Its the one item that women spend years trying to find, some do , some are still looking but its all about perfection, finding that black dress that fits your shape exactly, enhancing & smoothing your curves giving you you're desired silhouette & making you feel sensational (WOW I'm starting to sound like one of those naff shopping channel adverts..... SORRY)

Anyway, I thought I'd share a purchase I made a few months back :


 


This "dress" is actually control underwear but I think It's safe to say I would definitely wear it as a dress for a night out because It makes me look & feel like a million pounds (if I do say so myself). It nips you in at the bits you don't feel so confident about , It lifts up the bottom (nothing like a good old bum lift), actually gives great support for your boobs but the best bit is it actually flattens your tummy ! (Which is much needed for my wobbly bits). I absolutely love this, its so suppotive in every way ! This "dress" is actually from Marks & Spencers as part of their shapewear range & comes in at
£29.50, which I think is reasonable concidering it can be used for its original purpose as shapewear  & as a dress ! Two for the price of one !
 
Have you found your perfect LBD ? How long did it take you to find it ? I'd like to know your LBD journey :)
 
Lots of Love
 
Pixiee
 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment