(Had My Wild Barnet Chopped Short, All The Dead Ends Gone So Hopefully It'll Grow)
Hello Dears !
How's your week been ? What have you got planned for the weekend, anything nice ?
I moved into my new flat on Saturday, was so happy I had a removal company to do it because it meant no lifting for me & mum ! We went for a cuppa in town, signed my tenancy agreement & picked the keys up to my new flat :D We popped in to see Uncle Lofty & Mabs (they live the street in front of my old flat & I havent seen them since october 2011.... whoops), while we were there the removal guy, Ben rang & said they were finished packing up the van ! It took two men (well Ben & his teenage son) three hours to load my life into a truck which surprised me because I felt that was really quick, I think It took seven of us all day to take the stuff to that flat ! They followed us down the very long road to my new flat, 15 houses or 4 lamposts, away (not that far actually, about a five minute walk), unloaded all my stuff & put my bed together in an hour !
Theres still loads of boxes to unpack, "snow" was forcast for Monday so we decided to drive back to Mum's on Sunday thus leaving a shed load to unpack tomorrow (I have to hand in the keys to my old flat). Atleast it'll start to look more like home soon & then I can take pictures so you can all see it !
More From Little Miss Delicious
(From the Sweet As Candy Collection)
(Goodies From The £40 Mystery Pack )
As you all know from my previous blog post I am a MAHOOOSIVE fan of Little Miss Delicious & really admire owner Maxine Ashley so felt it was time to share more of my recent purchases (don't think this is all of it). She has some really cute collections so please take time to check them out as she is a one woman business & makes every piece by hand herself.
Also purchased these lovely shoes from Maxine, she was a little scared of ruining the pink suede so she put them on her ebay & posted on facebook that they were for sale. I jumped at the opportunity to own these beauties & for £17 they were a bargain! They have come to a very good home & will be very much loved :)
Nail Varnish
Ok before I leave you I have to share the new love of my life; Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Grey Matter. It is so versitile as it goes with any outfit, looks very clean & has replaced Black Out as my go to nail varnish. I see a lot of people going for corals or nude shades but I feel this really makes a statement without being in your face but Í'll let you be the judge.
Well thats enough from me I think. Have you got any nail varnishes you absolutely LOVE? What have you been buying lately ? I know I really need to stop spending, I have been better than I usually am but thats probably because I have a fridge & wardrobe to buy for my new flat ! Until Next Time ;)
Lots Of Love
Pixiee
xXx
hey, love your blog and you're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love your shoes in the latest post. :)
It would be nice if you could check out my blog too..
http://500daysofsally.blogspot.co.uk
xxx