(2 Week Old Tattoo, Love It !)
Hey Guys, sorry its been a while, been so busy getting myself ready to go to Tennessee tomorrow (I CANT WAIT !) , mentally & physically. I dont know about you but preparing to fly really stresses me out , its not the flying part, its the whole stress of the airport. Driving there, checking in, hoping your bags dont get lost, waiting for the flight, hoping you aint late or dont miss it, waiting for the gate to open, finding the gate, it stresses me out big time even though I've dont it countless times ! Thank God I'm flying with my friend Amanda W & her daughter so I can share the stress :) Another thing thats stopping my sleep is that I have to get a shuttle bus from Atlanta Airport to Chattanooga which means 2 hours driving on a bus in ridiculous heat in an unfamiliar country ! Luckily, Chattanooga is the only stop & Amanda AJ (who Í'm staying with along with her husband, Chris) has taken the day off work to meet me at the stop , so really the only time I'll be on my own is on the bus :) I know i'm crazy for getting so worked up about it all but its one of very few things I get overly stressy about. Other than that I'm extremely excited about going & cant wait to experience Chattanooga, Nashville & Knoxville !
Yarkhill
(Lin's Beautiful Cottage)
(Middle of Her Kitchen)
On Monday, Mum & I took a trip up to Hereford to pick up some last minute things from my flat that I needed to take away with me. We also popped into town for a spot of lunch at my favourite cafe, Number 10, we both had a toasted smoked salmon & cream cheese bagel with a white hot chocolate & a white chocolate mocha (AMAZING). We then went to visit our very very good friend Lin in her lovely cottage in Yarkill, just outside Hereford.
(Lin & Mum , Unintentionally Matching)
Mum has know Lin since just before she got pregnant with me (her husband worked with my dad) & was made the God mother of Lin's daughter, Rhianne (who was 16 when she got christened) so I guess shes kind of family (well I like to think so).
(The summer house in Lin's Garden)
Lin made us coffee & we headed to the Summer House & sat outside , enjoying the sunshine while it lasted.We got to have some really great talks & put the world to rights. What is really awesome is that Lin will be starting at my university in September. Shes doing the Portfolio Course which will be perfect for her, shes so creative & arty but hasnt really channeled it into something shes really passionate about & i thnk this course will definitely help her. We stayed for about an hour then headed home though we were sad to leave.
Thats all from me , I need a really good night sleep seeing I'm only gunna nap in the afternoon before heading to heathrow at 5am (Thursday). Hope you have an awesome 2 weeks & I'll let you know how my trip went !!!
Lots Of Love
iPixiee
xXx

No comments:
Post a Comment