Friday, 31 August 2012

21/08/2012 - Tattoo Number 12

(Having A "Marilyn'' Moment)
 
 

Hello ! How are you ? Have you had a good week ?

I have wanted my mum to come with me to one of my tattoo sessions for ages! When I first started getting bigger pieces Mum wasnt happy at all , she appreciated the skill that goes into the tattoos but wasnt happy with the size. She has eventually come round to the idea & has become more interested in how the tattoos are done than fretting because I've got so many or the size, more of a "If You Cant Beat 'Em, Join 'Em" kind of thing.


 

Mum came with me to Needle Asylum & properly met Simon & Lovejoy which was awesome. Simon was mapping out what is going to go where next on my leg & decided that he'd use the 3 hours to do a rose tucked behind my other rose, the placement was perfect although its slightly on my knee (which was a bit sore). Throughout the tattoo mum would lean over to watch the process which waqs really encouraging for me, made me happy that she was accepting that I am changing my body perminantly. She went downstairs several times with Lovejoy to have a cigarette while Simon worked on me. As usual Lovejoy was an encyclopedia of information, I always learn so much when I go there for my tattoos. When we left mum turned to me & said "Lovejoy is more intelligent than he looks, hes full of information''.




We then went to Destination Skin in House of Frazer for mum to see how much it would cost & how many sessions it would take to remove the millia under her eyes & because my cousin works in the HR department of the company we get 65% off treatments & she also gave us a voucher which is £150 off major treatments & £50 off other treatments but it turned out even with the discount it would be £95 for half an hour & would have to have up to 6 treatments every 4 weeks. Mum decided it wasnt a major issue & that its just too expensive so she wont have it done. Instead, I'm going to use the voucher towards teeth whitening which will be my birthday present, I cant wait to have it done :)


(Leg Sleeve In Progress)
 
 
Me & my mum have a really close relationship , I can talk to her about anything & she wouldnt judge me, I know everything there is to know about her & vice verser (with a few exceptions), she is my best friend. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.
Do you have the same relationship with your mum or dad ? Do they find it difficult to accept your life choices ?
 
 
Lots Of Love
 
Pixiee
 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment