Hello :)
Just a small post as I want to share the two beautiful drawings my friend Ellen did of me last week. We are in University together at Hereford College Of Art but because she lives in Anglesey & I live near Cardiff we haven't been able to see each other over the summer so she decided to draw me because she missed me (awwww).
Ellen messaged me asking if she was to draw me would I want blonde hair or pink . I told her pink seeing she was aiming to draw my alter ego "Pixiee" . I love the drawing so much especially seeing she modeled the roses of my own tattoos . I asked her if she could draw another portrait that I could use as a banner for this blog & she agreed !
I abosolutely adore this drawing too. She used a lighter pink for my hair & the photo she used as reference had straight hair. As you can see she incorporated my beloved skull necklace from Little Miss Delicious :) Her attention to detail is awesome, my friends & family think its just like me!
Have your friends done anything like this for you ? Have you made new friends recently that are really lovely & genuine ?
Lots Of Love
Pixiee
xXx

No comments:
Post a Comment